Disney Valley
Daytime Hedgehog
Friut and Butterflies
First departures
Plenty of nests and eggs

New Chickens

Went to Spring Fair on showground yesterday, bought some more plants and two chickens, Marigold and Dandelion.
The photo is of the last two we had last month Poppy and Daisy. The new ones have not come out of the henhouse yet. Will get photo soon.
Wonderful weather, very busy day in garden, only a week to go till gardens opens. Oh for weather like today.
Saw spotted flycatcher by house today.
Camera nestbox which has nesting material in, which seems to move, but no bird seen, but last night I saw a mouse in it. Blossom on the blackthorn, so hopefully sloes this year.

7 Comments to New Chickens:

Tim on 21 May 2013 21:10
There are some blackthorn out in blossom by the golf course near us, so fingers crossed for sloes! Chickens look great too

ncrforms on 25 May 2018 06:42
I am really very happy to find this particular site. I just wanted to say thank you for this huge read!! I absolutely enjoying every petite bit of it and I have you bookmarked to test out new substance you post.. invoice form wholesale

Jhon on 10 August 2018 06:32
Very good post.Wonderful weather, very busy day in garden.Your style of the presentation of the post is very good.Thanks for it.playground tiles make play areas safer

Osteopathy Sydney CBD on 08 October 2018 17:50
Every patient feels himself a new born person after the session in the clinic because they feel themselves light because of the the relief from their pains and when we get relief we are as happy as a new born.

assignment help australia on 19 October 2018 22:02
I sometimes think what would have happened to this world if other countries minded their own business instead of partaking in killing Chickens. I guess a simple kind act with less tragic events and even less historic events to add into text books. I hope that we are able to maintain peace in the region and avoid such a war in very long run.

Jido on 13 December 2018 10:30
i like all the content articles, I really cherished barbie games for princess

freemp3finder on 08 January 2019 08:52
This is interesting! I enjoyed reading your great post