Blue Eggs

Checked nest boxes and pied flycatchers have started laying eggs, one has 4 another1. Three blue tits are sitting on eggs, one has 12.
Still very busy in garden, Dad up yesterday painting my new bench and planters I've made.

7 Comments to Blue Eggs:

superior papers discount on 11 November 2018 00:11
Oh you have so amazing things on share on your portal but its my bad luck that my writing service quiz is just around the corner so I won't be able to properly review this post.Anyways thanks for sharing this.

ibuyessay.com review on 16 April 2019 11:56
I find it so cool that all sorts of services are now available online from writing services to gardening services. Will keep you guys in mind when the need arrives.

lightwordreviews.com on 08 May 2019 08:29
O its so lovely and I love such little creatures. These days I am quite busy in some writing stuff but as I get free I shall join you shortly.

marketing assignment help on 30 May 2019 12:41
Even I am also looking for this post. Last year I was so engrossed in my dissertation proposal services that I could not visit your page.

Cat5e plenum on 02 July 2019 18:50
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

scuba in cabo on 15 July 2019 19:49
Close and personal whale watching encounters in Cabo San Lucas. Check availability and book online Cabo San Lucas only dedicated Whale Watching Company.

Gregory Holmes on 10 June 2020 18:24
Everything is so organized on this website, I am just loving it and everything is so helpful. I am working for Carolina Demolition Services company which provides complete demolition services after property damage and during reconstruction. We handle demolition projects after a fire or water damage has occurred and during structural remodels and additions.