First nest hatched

Loads of activity last week, eggs everywhere. The great tit batch has hatched, 7 tiny chicks so far. 14 boxes have eggs and 3 others I'm very hopeful, recent nest building going on. 6 pied flycatchers have eggs, and 6 blue eggs in another box, may be pied flycatcher or redstart. The nest I hurried up on the back of the summer house this week is filling up with moss.. The garden open day went great, I'll update soon on that.

9 Comments to First nest hatched:

Amazing Steve!! on 28 May 2013 09:04

John T. on 28 May 2013 09:10
Amazing Steve, you and Chris, should be very proud of your hard work, and your lovely home.

yalae.com on 30 May 2014 13:40
Normally I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice article.

Noda on 13 December 2018 09:50
Great! Your post is amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! barbie game free online play

free mp3 finder on 08 January 2019 10:01
Great! Your post is amazing and interesting. Thanks for share!

https://www.rushmypapers.me on 18 April 2019 18:34
I am very happy and sharing most informative thoughts and tips always, mostly sharing about the first nest hatched. The great facilitates and filling up with moss, thanks for updating with us.

q on 10 May 2019 09:21
q

resumego.net on 14 May 2019 08:02
It is nice that in your first time of hatching it’s already giving you many eggs. I know you are happy for the result of your hatching. Can you please give us the technique you’ve done in preparing and taking good care of the birds and their nest. I actually want to have this kind of business, but I don’t have any idea on how I will go to do, but I read many documentaries that egg hatching is a good business. I am waiting for your next update. Please consider my request.

picbear on 20 May 2019 08:30
I always like to follow your blog posts just because I am a pet owner and I want to know more information about the pet handling. This helpd me a lot in many ways.