The hills turn green

The oak leaves are opening up and the slopes of our valley are turning different shades of green, The ash still wait though, and looking along the river the trees still look bare.
Glorious day yesterday, must be warm we turned off the rayburn for the summer.
Saw the baby buzzard first thing again yesterday in its nest, surprising how it moves about. Also confirmed the nest in the apple tree in the garden is a redstarts, which is great, as we'll have the perfect view from the picnic table to watch when the parents are feeding in earnest.

10 Comments to The hills turn green:

buy new rolex on 05 January 2015 19:50
I used to be more than happy to seek out this web-site.I wished to thanks in your time for this glorious read!! I undoubtedly having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

thepensters review on 01 September 2019 14:20
We all should try to protect our environment and also trying to keep things green as well. If the environment is green and having huge quantity of trees and plants the weather would be present. The update about the hill turns green which would be a good sign of nature.

Gayle on 08 January 2020 12:18
I undoubtedly having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.odi 16.1 apk

Michael on 09 January 2020 09:44
I undoubtedly having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.kissmanga twitter

realm grinder guide on 09 January 2020 11:16
Any kind of work Related to It or electronic and much more to Bet work in Your area We are the best and Your the best for US Thanks

Animeultima on 09 January 2020 11:17

martin on 22 January 2020 12:18
The oak leaves are opening up and the slopes of our valley are turning different shades of green, The ash still wait though, and looking along the river the trees still look bare. loudtronix

Wilson on 23 January 2020 12:24
protect our environment and also trying to keep things green as well. If the environment is green and having huge quantity of trees and plants the weather would be present dominique capraro - Lyemium

Leewilson on 03 February 2020 08:18
you know how hard it is to find good SEO in this area? “I started a SEO business in this area to solve that problem.” this 123 movies online blog post by TrueClassics/a>

welson on 17 March 2020 10:42
I undoubtedly having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog auctionzip