Disney Valley
Daytime Hedgehog
Friut and Butterflies
First departures
Plenty of nests and eggs

And now the bad news

After thinking it was all going so well, checked the nests today and found the 6 pied flycatcher chicks in one nest all cold and dead. On checking the dates two other nests are overdue the hatching date, so quite possibly they won't hatch, so the numbers are not looking so good.
On the bright side , saw the buzzard chick in nest with a parent and looking fine and growing.
The other broods all growing well, I think there are 12 blue tits in the photo'd nest, so all hatched.

7 Comments to And now the bad news:

terrywebber on 25 June 2013 19:01
very goodpictures

Commodity Tips on 12 March 2014 12:17
Through your worship, education and fellowship, there are many different ways in which it is possible join in serving Christ through mission. Thanks for sharing great news. Brilliant blog for me. Thanks..

raybans yalae on 01 June 2014 18:55
After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any means you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

dissertation help services on 05 October 2018 05:45
Checking the observations and hatching the date and making the better services for all the students. I can not wait to follow the tynycwm blog and growing the more checking bright future.

peter on 10 November 2018 12:24
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information.Food Service Forms for event host

Lida on 13 December 2018 10:08
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much barbie game free online play

free mp3 finder on 08 January 2019 09:39
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it.