And now the bad news

After thinking it was all going so well, checked the nests today and found the 6 pied flycatcher chicks in one nest all cold and dead. On checking the dates two other nests are overdue the hatching date, so quite possibly they won't hatch, so the numbers are not looking so good.
On the bright side , saw the buzzard chick in nest with a parent and looking fine and growing.
The other broods all growing well, I think there are 12 blue tits in the photo'd nest, so all hatched.

12 Comments to And now the bad news:

terrywebber on 25 June 2013 19:01
very goodpictures

Commodity Tips on 12 March 2014 12:17
Through your worship, education and fellowship, there are many different ways in which it is possible join in serving Christ through mission. Thanks for sharing great news. Brilliant blog for me. Thanks..

raybans yalae on 01 June 2014 18:55
After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any means you possibly can take away me from that service? Thanks!

dissertation help services on 05 October 2018 05:45
Checking the observations and hatching the date and making the better services for all the students. I can not wait to follow the tynycwm blog and growing the more checking bright future.

peter on 10 November 2018 12:24
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information.Food Service Forms for event host

Lida on 13 December 2018 10:08
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much barbie game free online play

free mp3 finder on 08 January 2019 09:39
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Anonymous on 14 March 2019 05:27

best essay writer on 14 March 2019 05:43
This is really sad. I hope that after this, everything will operate as smoothly as before. I know how big this loss is but I am sure that you will be able to recover from it. I just hope that this will become a lesson for all of us. We need to make sure that we are able to monitor the things that are happening to our surroundings most especially to those things that are important for us. I know you will make everything normal again just like what it used to.

picbear on 20 May 2019 08:32
I am very happy and sharing most informative thoughts and tips always, mostly sharing about the first nest hatched. The great facilitates and filling up with moss, thanks for

200-550 exam dumps on 13 September 2019 07:04
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps.

war robot hacks on 09 December 2019 12:09
You can use it as often as you like, whenever and wherever you want.