Siskins back again

After no sightings for about a month, suddenly they're back again, on the feeders in quite big numbers. This is the normal pattern of things with them throughout the year, they seem to be everywhere then disappear.
A bit wet this morning but up in the wood saw about 4 baby wrens, then 3 young  squirrels came running out of their hole in an oak tree, the dogs were beside themselves looking up at them.
Last night at about 8 there was a lot of calling from buzzards up around the nest, think the chick is still there, saw an adult taking some food up towards it this afternoon.

10 Comments to Siskins back again:

Michelle R. Hargett on 19 October 2018 10:37
I read the insight about this site and it is an awesome thing. I know the gathering will be supported by the Comanche County Law Enforcement Association and you ought to be work for it and get essayhero.co.uk review from us. If it's not too much trouble share some more advantages insight about this. keep it up and it is exceptionally fascinating.

Hodi on 13 December 2018 09:44
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. barbie games free online makeup

ibackupbo on 08 January 2019 10:12
i like all the content articles, I really cherished

cheap dissertations on 25 February 2019 12:46
Wow these birds are too much cute and these birds are mostly born in this weather. I want to buy these birds if anyone have know about this information then tell me.

Anonymous on 25 November 2019 12:54

customwritings.com review on 25 November 2019 12:59
To be honest, this is the first time that I have seen Siskins. I am not sure if I have heard of them before but I am so glad that I was able to know that they actually exist. I am not a big fan of birds but there is just something special about discovering that we have these amazing creatures living with us here on Earth. The Lord is indeed powerful and clever in creating us. I hope one day I will also be able to see them with my own eyes. I need to thank you by the way for this. I am beyond grateful of the opportunity you have given.

defrosting plate on 02 December 2019 18:24
This is such a creative blog. I really liked the stuff that you have shared. This is very informative and interesting. Thanks for share this blog with me.

srinivas on 03 May 2020 07:10

leather jacket black on 15 July 2020 08:38
The article which is given here is very nice and helpful information. Congratulations on your brilliant success. Leather Jacket Black

honey on 14 August 2020 12:37
Website: https://www.leatherjacketblack.com/product/star-trek-discovery-warriors-armor-black-vest/ Keyword: Warriors Armor Black Vest This blog covers all pieces of the thing, from unrefined materials to collecting, shopping and portion. WarriorsArmorBlackVest Bought Warriors Armor Black Vest for a very late occasion. I am so cheerful I got the conveyance on schedule. Extraordinary assistance!