Then it rained

After the wonderful dry and sunny spell, the rain has returned. We had rain on 2nd of the month and then no more until a bit overnight on 23rd and 24th. Just when it looked like it could be a record dry month for us, the heavy stuff hit us yesterday with 29mm, and more today. The driest month we had since we moved in was April 2011 when only 31mm fell, at least no watering !

9 Comments to Then it rained:

seo services jaipur on 30 July 2013 09:06
I like it ,thanks for your share.

Bradon on 11 September 2018 08:13
You have shared very valuable content.

essaylab on 11 September 2018 08:24
Clearly, instructors are critical in instructive field. Educators drive this field exceptionally well. Without great instructors instructive field can't run effectively. I think instructors are critical for the success of instructive field. I am happy to this lovely and educational article.

Mudan on 13 December 2018 09:36
It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. barbie games.com free online

beetalk apk on 08 January 2019 10:28
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read.

qq on 14 May 2019 06:47
q

https://bestwritingclues.com/reviews/bestessays-review/ on 17 May 2019 08:31
Having a dried day or month is not that easy, this climate may challenge us to save water and stuff for the rest. The supply of water is limited because there is no rain that will give as water supply. Next time we should be ready for this kind of climate so that we will not suffer in the end. Tips for this are to stock clean water in some container and don’t waste it, just use it in proper. I wish that there’s no more season like this in our country.

Anonymous on 16 October 2019 17:46

mahnoor on 20 September 2020 05:58
The content published here is magnificent and it's a lot better than what I expected. I am sure my https://fr.altomergepdf.com/ friends will agree with me here. They read this article and found it an amazing read.