Disney Valley
Daytime Hedgehog
Friut and Butterflies
First departures
Plenty of nests and eggs

Garden Open Day

Our second garden open day went really well, great help from friends and family made it a great success. We were due to open at 2, but the first visitors pulled in at 12.50 ! causing a bit of a panic, they had misread the opening times thinking it was a 12 o'clock start.
When they left about 3 hours later they gave us the wonderful comment of the entrance money being the best £6 they had spent this year.
Over 60 visitors and £400 raised.

But some bad news, we can't find any sloes. all the usual spots are devoid of any fruit, possibly no sloe wine or gin this year.

6 Comments to Garden Open Day:

affordable assignment help on 04 October 2018 11:45
Your topic reminded me of one of the dreadful incidents which still rings the bell of fear somewhere deep inside me. Anyways I liked this well-described blog. Thank you for your informative content.

best dissertation writing service on 12 October 2018 04:53
I have been a regular visitor of your blog as it contain the content that attracts my interest. I would like to have suggestions for some good assignmenthelps writing service review. Any recommendations?

Lewis rowlings on 15 October 2018 08:42
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. http://www.ncrformsco.co.uk/real-estate-forms-printing.html

James Hilton on 04 December 2018 07:40
We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.Printing of Lading Company Forms

Cade on 13 December 2018 10:53
i like all the content articles, I really cherished barbie games for play in free

freemp3finder on 08 January 2019 08:47
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it.