Butterflies Galore

The last few weeks have brought in wonderfully large numbers of butterflies and bees. Not any exotic ones but just loads of them, Peacocks, Red Admirals, Large and Small Tortoiseshell and the Large and Small Whites. Their favourite plant is the yellow flowered Imula. The bees have taken a real fancy to the single flowered Dahlias.

17 Comments to Butterflies Galore:

peter on 05 September 2018 20:19
I really like to read this fantastic post! I read your blog and I think it is very informative for all people.Thanks for your great info. Printing of Event Hosting Forms

a on 16 February 2020 20:19

1Pro Moving & Shipping Company Vancouver

Address: 2120 Kingsway #102, Vancouver, BC V5N 2T5
Phone: (604) 721-4555
Province: British Columbia

Moving from/within Vancouver, BC? We’re here for all your moving, packing, and storage needs. At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, our movers have extensive experience moving people and their possessions within and out of the area.
Best Movers in Vancouver, BC - Small Moves Vancouver, Your Local Movers LTD, Citymove - The Original, Papa's Moving, Easy Around Moving, Go Truck Go.

Julia Psychic Toronto Studio

Address: 1721 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1B2
Phone: (416) 769-6266
Province: Ontario

Toronto Psychic RALPH'S BIO. Ralph's an insightful second-generation Tarot reader with 30-years experience. He's also the Founder of the Psychic Brunch. Toronto event with talented psychics, mediums, tarot readers, & fortune tellers. Book entertainment for your party, function, fair, expo or agency.

Carpet Cleaning Maple Ridge

Address: 11869 223 St #3, Maple Ridge, BC V2X 4J5
Phone: (778) 536-5267
Province: British Columbia

Carpet Cleaning Maple Ridge offers the best professional Maple ridge carpet cleaning services to both residential and commercial customers. We provide a through deep cleaning of your carpets, upholstery, tile and grout and other specialized areas utilizing the most technologically advanced tools and solutions in the market today.

Pest Kings Wildlife & Pest Control Newmarket

Address: 12, 16715 Yonge St Suite 403, Newmarket, ON L3X 1X4
Phone: (647) 988-5034
Province: Ontario

ENVIRONMENTAL PEST CONTROL. Best Pest Control in Newmarket, ON - York Pest Control, Quality Affordable Pest Control ... “Offering professional, licensed wildlife and pest control services. Asian Lady Beetles, Bed Bugs, Box Elder, Earwigs, Moths, Millipedes, Silverfish, Firebrats, Ticks, Pantry Pests, Carpenter Ant, Cluster Flies, Cockroaches, Fleas, Honey Bees, Extraction, Mice, Pine Seedbugs, Rats, Spiders, Wasps, Hornets, Wood Cockroach

Yelp! websites on February 8, 2020 11:01 PM
Fall is Here Yelp!

thepensters review on 19 October 2018 08:42
Butterflies Galore photo is you can say here. I show you this time is never come back. Because the author shares a different kind of pages on the different times on pages for the readers.

blog on education on 25 October 2018 12:13
Butterflies Galore are some unique pictures shared by the blogger. All the new readers will try to understand the basic concept which is designed for essay writing. I will share this blog with the readers and to all types of people who are new in this field.

Dida on 13 December 2018 10:48
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much barbie games to play

sammy on 05 March 2019 11:31
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.3 Part Flooring Company Forms

Anonymous on 08 May 2019 09:25
q

bestdissertation review on 14 May 2019 06:59
I really love butterflies. They beautify a place. They are really beautiful. I love the photos that you posted. The dahlias are so beautiful, and the way how it was photographed was aesthetically beautiful. The yellow Imula is also beautiful. It looks like a sunflower but the flowers are separated. I also love flowers and I really hope that I can have a garden full of flowers and butterflies one day. When I look at flowers and butterflies, it calms me.

modi on 13 September 2019 07:06
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt, this is the right platform where you can get exact 200-550 dumps questions answers.

pakistan law site on 16 October 2019 17:29

cheap louis vuitton on 23 October 2019 07:08
Their favourite plant is the yellow flowered Imula.

why people play avakin life on 19 December 2019 11:53
Online safety is our top priority when it comes to your well-being in Avakin Life.

rani on 14 February 2020 19:24
The JNVST Result link will be provided on the official website of JNVST i.e. navodaya.gov.in.JNVST Nagaland Result 2020 Students will be able to download the Navodaya Vidyalaya Result Class 6 by entering their Roll Number and Date of Birth. Once the official authority has declared the result date. We will provide you the information on the Navodaya Result Date in this article.

kevin on 29 February 2020 09:20
It is usually the matter that https://altopdf.com/file-format/png is of a lot of importance but I am sure this place does not agree with my opinion so ill have to find another way.

mahnoor on 25 June 2020 10:51
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! https://www.digitekprinting.com/gator-board-posters

Smith on 19 August 2020 07:05
Wow. Your point of view in this blog are so attractive for the visitor.I like it very much.Thanks. https://barriersolution.co.uk/best-barrier-chain/

investment property loan rates today on 04 September 2020 05:52
The article was really creative and out of box. I would say that keep going with these types of pieces of information. They are really helpful (atleast to me). I would like to see you again in the next post of yours !