Plenty of frosts

We've had frosts all the ten nights of February so far, but they have been followed by mainly wonderful sunny days.
Signs of spring on its way with snowdrops, hellebores and witch hazels coming out in bloom. Frogs getting active too in the ponds, no frogspawn yet. Didn't see any until March for the last 2 years, although back in 2006 it appeared on 6th February.

A friend saw 3 otters last week by the river a couple of miles away, oh to have seen them.

11 Comments to Plenty of frosts:

best essay.com on 15 July 2018 09:41
When the season is being on the peak this type of atmosphere is common to be seen and in most of the natural places. I am literally looking to explore these types of places all the time for seeing real natural beauty.

Dali on 01 December 2018 10:29
Great! Your post is amazing and interesting. Thanks for share! fun typing games for beginners

sims 4 cheats on 05 November 2019 10:50
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon. Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats: Realm of magic.

Smith on 16 December 2019 13:02
This article is very interesting and amazing. I am really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Non slip mat get UK

Ronny on 16 December 2019 13:54
This article is very interesting and amazing. I am really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. chelation therapy for heart blockage in USA

David on 16 December 2019 14:23
This is an impressive and great read for me. I am really enjoy reading your post. You have done superb job. Thanks for nicely sharing. phlebotomy training online

golf clash playdemic for pc on 06 February 2020 14:01
Choose the language in which you feel comfortable and you are ready to enjoy the free golf name.

Pay For An Essay on 04 June 2020 20:53
Hi, thank you for sharing this great info. Was just browsing through the net in my office and happened upon your blog. It is really very well written and quit comprehensive in explaining with a very simple language.

Kingston on 14 July 2020 13:08
Sometime it is very hard to find good and useful post.Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this particular aspect.Thanks.To get rubber matting click here https://www.slip-not.co.uk/

Anonymous on 18 July 2020 08:38
exceptional work,its a pleasing content. it generates for me lots of pride and hobby. amazing process and keep on sharing.thanks for this post please share extra put up like this. ppc services

Best Bar Soap For Men – Men Bar Soap on 24 July 2020 21:10
I am pretty sure about this information you shared because its really helpful for everyone.