Wonderful October

Been a while since I put on a blog, sorry.

Such lovely weather at the moment, been for some good walks over the last few days, a 7 miler over the top, which I'm going to add to a list of walks from ours for people staying if they wish.

Yesterday we went over to the lake on the quad, taking the dogs. Ended up with all of us, Christine, me and the 2 dogs riding on the quad, oh to have had a photo, but a bit awkward, everytime I stopped the dogs got off. The lake is over in the next valley, and there's a lovely waterfall off from it.

Then this morning it was frosty and a bit misty so I went up and admired the view from above and took some photos.
Managed to pick some roses today in the garden, let's hope it lasts.

10 Comments to Wonderful October:

resumes planet on 29 May 2018 06:28
What craftsmanship I must say, they look well built. You are for sure doing a lot of work keep it up. You blog will be helpful to other so sharing it

edubirdie review on 02 August 2018 07:08
October is my birth month that mom was hidden to me and mentioned my date of birth on my passport in September month. I love to enjoy the month of October with such a lovely weather before the winter and after the summer vocations.

onlineleggingstore on 27 August 2018 12:11
There is no doubt that October is one of the most pleasant times in the year where we are able to move out to breathe the fresh air. Everything is so amazing when the season is on the peak on October here.

Otan on 01 December 2018 10:20
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! fun typing games for adults

stpaulsafterschool.org on 01 January 2019 18:15
It may sound dumb but I don't know what conveyor belts are for. A web service may be able to help me in figuring that out in a more comprehensive way. Will consult that.

q on 03 May 2019 08:31
q

bestdissertation.com on 07 May 2019 04:04
Hi! It is nice that you posted a blog. I’ve been waiting for you to post because I’ve been reading your blogs. The photo you took was awesome. It is nice, I am in love with it. It is nice that you are enjoying the weather. I think you really love walking around and enjoying the nature. I hope we have something like lakes and valleys to visit here in our area. All we have here are big building and malls, factories and big establishments.

moli on 13 September 2019 07:07
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt, this is the right platform where you can get exact 200-550 Practice Test.

russell and bromley outlet on 23 October 2019 07:11

Sebastian on 27 January 2020 09:26
I have read many blogs but this blog is very great and cool. I am very glad to read your blog. I will come back to the website to read more similar stuff. Thanks for sharing. Branded non slip for decking