Otter and rain

Well we certainly have had some rain, Only 6 dry days in 6 weeks !
Managed to get a few photos on a rare frosty November morning.
We cheated and had five lovely dry and sunny days in Portugal the first week in December. On our return our house sitter told us she had seen an otter by the ford one day as she drove down the drive. It went into the water, bobbed about and then swam off.
We have seen an otter here once before, and our neighbouring farmer saw a adult otter with young a few years ago upstream.

17 Comments to Otter and rain:

Anonymous on 17 March 2017 04:59
ghj

asd on 23 March 2017 07:51
dsad

write my essey online on 25 March 2017 19:46
Nice to be hearing about this site really very hlepful and useful for all,keep doing in the same way with this tynycwm blog. Mainly sharing about otter and rain young a few years ago upstream.

uan activation on 16 June 2017 12:03
Activation of UAN is very easy. UAN Number is a very important concept with the great visionary background

anna on 17 April 2018 11:29
I like this blog post too much because i got my desired information here.Thanks a lot for this good post. click here to 2 part ncr forms

alicia purple on 31 May 2018 07:37
Your guide to the top best recumbent bike workouts, reviewed by experts. Discover the best recumbent bike for your home

Kido on 01 December 2018 10:21
That's reall an amazing post. Thanks for letting us know about it. typing games for numbers

Montre de luxe d'occasion on 31 December 2018 10:18
Ruined a good horse my eldest son loved.link

occasion patek philippe montres on 30 March 2019 07:56
Stage coach factory outlet of prada handbags life, cheap eyeglasses how many joys and sorrows, ralph lauren outlet how mcm bags many sorrowful mind, the ups phoenix suns jerseys and downs, only adidas their most clearly.The hardest to control the fate of nfl lions jerseys the new balance store heart belstaff uk is the most nike factory outlet difficult to michael kors outlet control nba jersey emotions.

Sebastian on 27 January 2020 08:41
Your way of working is very interesting and amazing. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Branded tarpaulin covers online

Lasonya Tyrrell on 25 July 2020 06:37
YOU NEED HELP FOR SEO LINK BUILDING? We offer you the BEST SEO STRATEGY for 2020, my name is Lasonya Tyrrell, and I'm a SEO Specialist. I just checked out your website tynycwm.co.uk, and wanted to find out if you need help for SEO Link Building ? Build unlimited number of Backlinks and increase Traffic to your websites which will lead to a higher number of customers and much more sales for you. SEE FOR YOURSELF=> https://bit.ly/3dhrKtA

GET WEBSITE TRAFFIC on 31 July 2020 17:02
YOU NEED QUALITY VISITORS for your: tynycwm.co.uk My name is Marsha Dinkins, and I'm a Web Traffic Specialist. I can get: - visitors from search engines - visitors from social media - visitors from any country you want - very low bounce rate & long visit duration CLAIM YOUR 24 HOURS FREE TEST => https://bit.ly/3h750yC

Luther Fryman on 05 August 2020 02:48
BEST PROGRAM FOR ADVERTISEMENT! XRumer is the best program for advertisement! It's have CAPTCHA recognizer, email verificator, and a lot of other functions... This software will help to increase traffic to website to hundreds, thousands times. Program have a rich seven year history, which use experience of professionals in search engine optimization. Appreciate and use a truly unique and powerful XRumer program, can both professionals and beginners. MORE INFO=> https://bit.ly/39RzWR4

Blaine Willis on 12 August 2020 18:40
YOU NEED POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THAT BUY FROM YOU ? I’m talking about a better promotion method than all that exists on the market right now, even better than email marketing. Just like you received this message from me, this is exactly how you can promote your business or product. Do you want more details or do you want to receive a TEST ? CHECK HERE=> https://bit.ly/Good_Promotion

Rodolfo Baeza on 18 August 2020 15:05

Adell Escamilla on 12 September 2020 20:06
YOU NEED FAST PROXY SERVERS ? Check it out this Anonymous and Private Proxy Servers. HTTP & SOCKS5 Proxy supported. IP Authentication or Password Authentication available. HERE: https://bit.ly/3ifZkmL

Indiana Raley on 19 September 2020 01:18
I WILL FIND POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FOR YOU I’m talking about a better promotion method than all that exists on the market right now, even better than email marketing. Just like you received this message from me, this is exactly how you can promote your business or product. CLAIM YOUR TEST PERIOD => https://bit.ly/3hdwfaC