Sun, Chicks and Flowers

Temperatures are really high, 27 yesterday for our first National Garden Scheme Open Day, which was well supported and about £700 raised for the wonderful charities they support.
Blue Tits started hatching just over a week ago, now the adults are busy feeding their young, so lots of good views of them for our visitors.
Pied Flycatcher young started to hatch over last couple of days, certainly one nest was today with the chicks half inside the shell. I noticed a female Pied Flycatcher has a ring on its leg, unable to get any details yet from it, but possibly one of the birds rung by our friend Peter who returns yearly to check his numerous boxes and to ring the young.

11 Comments to Sun, Chicks and Flowers:

John Tandy on 08 June 2016 19:19
Well done Steve and Chris, you certainly had a nice weekend it sounded lovely. Our bluetits have Fledged.

essay writng service australia on 03 May 2017 12:43
The bees and a hedgehog with high grow up really very helpful torrential rainfall affecting. Thanks for improving methods Checked my bird boxes and only minimal repairs keep it up.

best essays on 20 May 2018 15:48
If you are getting me to choose one thing then I am sure to make the choice of getting the flowers. We are really good at these types of things when the matter is more sensitive as we are assuming it.

hutan on 01 December 2018 10:27
Nice blog. Fantastic! I love this much typing games fun to type

parfait chaussures gucci on 24 December 2018 13:45
You can also search professional writers with specified subjects in google, bing, yahoo, etc.

pelleas-artists on 17 January 2019 17:09
It's quality time I said on the grounds that you invest that energy with nature and you deal with flying creatures too. All things considered, This is the genuine from our bustling lives.

replika billigaste Ralph Lauren Polo on 30 March 2019 20:04
I was there to watch this show life and I have enjoyed it the most which was the most awesome thing ever.

https://dragoncity.kiefersutherland24.net/ on 22 July 2019 15:44

Kevin Steve on 06 January 2020 13:06
Your way of working is very interesting and amazing. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Top designs rubber sheet available

Pay-per-click on 18 January 2020 11:16
I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage.

Afghani Style Shirt Handmade Embroidery on 19 August 2020 11:35
Gold can also be displayed by signing up for the real gambling game every day. Dragon City Hack is also a great tool to collect a lot of fast. afghani cap , antique silver choker necklace , harley davidson embroidered patches , tribal ladies wear , old gold earrings design , head pieces for races , jewelry boxes wholesale , faux fur scarf