Disney Valley
Daytime Hedgehog
Friut and Butterflies
First departures
Plenty of nests and eggs

Thunder and Fledging

The first two Blue Tit nests have fledged, the Pied Flycatcher chicks still a while off that stage. Bit worried about the thunder and torrential rainfall affecting them, but I have seen a group of young Blue Tits on the hedge today who seem to be coping fine. Also have a family of Greater Spotted Woodpeckers all over the rear garden.

7 Comments to Thunder and Fledging:

essay writng service australia on 01 May 2017 11:27
The thunder and fledging with high grow up really very helpful torrential rainfall affecting. Thanks for improving methods who seems to be coping fine,all over the roar garden,keep it up.

write my assignment cheap on 06 October 2018 12:20
I adore creatures and certainly will put the exertion into taking care of an adoration fowl, I'm answerable and understanding. I would love to get an affection feathered creature since I have investigated them and think they are lovely.

Natalie G. Estrada on 18 November 2018 09:19
What I say with respect to your specialty in light of the way that each time you give the extraordinary decision about the frame. So to speak, you are the image individual for me and bestessays uk service offer me unique info. Keep it up!

Anonymous on 11 December 2018 03:22

uk best essays reviews on 11 December 2018 03:29
Why do I find this so cute? We used to have this before when we are still living in a farm. I think I was just nine years old that time and I can still remember how happy we all are during those times. My sisters and I always volunteer to take good care of the animals that are in the farm. However, since we have to leave the peaceful farm and live in a city for bigger opportunities, I can no longer see these animals and I must say that I somehow miss taking care of them.

Somi on 13 December 2018 10:27
Your blog is really a good platform to get informative posts. It is really a helpful platform. barbie games free online cooking

free mp3 finder on 08 January 2019 09:15
I wanted to thank you for this great read!!