No nest yet, but plenty of frogspawn.

In these uncertain times it's lovely to watch how nature carries on as normal. Frogspawn arrived on 6th March in the largest of our ponds below the natural spring which feeds them. With all the rain through the winter they have been overflowing quite often, but now all is okay with this dry spell. This one pool is crammed with frogspawn, yet nothing in the other pools. The birds seem to be pairing up but no nest building yet in the boxes up in the wood, normally it's into April before they start. Chris has seen a sparrow carrying a feather, but they declined to use my sparrow terrace put up last year. Being concerned the entrance holes were too small, I have double checked but they are the 32mm suggested as the correct size.
Have put up two new nest boxes by the smaller stream on the end of our barns and have seen a pair of blue tits checking one out, so hopeful. Have made a new seat out of some yew we had from the trees we cut down back in 2002.
Daffs are looking great this year, hopefully the sign of a good garden year. Been trying to catch up on the winter jobs, given the woodland garden a good sort out. Two rambling roses needed tying up, clearing the path, dividing some of the snowdrops, looking really good.Trying to clear some of the bindweed from the bed outside the dining room beside some posts I've replaced. Some seeds sown, and no mice damage on the sweet peas yet.

11 Comments to No nest yet, but plenty of frogspawn.:

Test on 01 April 2020 06:11
Test

https://topwritingservices.net/academized-com-review/ on 23 July 2020 17:07
Realizing how great God is when He created this world is indeed overwhelming heart warming. This is actually one of the reason why I am working really hard to earn money and save it for later travels. I would like to discover at least what this world has to give for a normal girl like me. I can't wait to see more and appreciate things even better. Anyway, let us make sure to thank the Lord for the love He has poured upon us and for creating a world that is full of greatness. He is indeed the greatest creator of all.

Smith on 01 April 2020 06:41
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Garage Racking

Adamaris on 03 April 2020 12:53
Wow. Valuable information in this post. I was trying to find a good information so i found it. I am very happy to see it. rubber sheet price in UK

Anonymous on 06 April 2020 14:49
It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful for me. You are doing great job and thanks for sharing. web design services

Maria on 23 April 2020 08:48
There are many reasons that might prevent you from signing in email normally, email login is created to help you solve all sign in problem.

Certus Trading Reviews on 24 April 2020 09:25
The educational programs offered by Certus Trading Reviews include courses on stocks and bonds, as well as options and commodities trading. Founder Matt Choi is a Chartered Market Technician with 17 years experience as a trader.

Yeezy on 27 April 2020 15:51